update for the record
The Audioman
2005-09-05 17:11:34 UTC
Hey all, just wanted to say that I went over to vomitonline and it is
in fact back up. Just wanted to correct what I had said in my last
post. However it does not look like the site has been updated in
quite some time according to the news section. So not sure how much
new stuff is being put on there if any.

Regards,

The Audioman
John Wright